Many of our multinational clients, those companies that operate in global sectors and other large corporations, manage their risks via captive companies that require an insurer with extensive knowledge of the international insurance and reinsurance markets.
In MAPFRE Global Risks we are experts in handling risks involving the participation of captives and are able to offer our clients comprehensive administration which includes:
- Tailor made solutions to meet the needs of the captive.
- A sole point of contact for captives for the follow-up and development of the Insurance Programmes.
- Periodical reporting on the situation in respect of the operations in the different markets.
- Local teams to handle the operation.
- Financial solvency:
- S&P: A
- AM Best: A
- Moody's: A3
- Centralized administration in coordination with the local markets for:
- Policy issuing.
- Cash flow.
- Compliance with Protocols.
- Efficient administration of reinsurance transfers.
- Periodic follow-up meetings.
We provide our clients with specific solutions that facilitate efficient handling of their Insurance Programmes and a close relationship with the captive companies that favours effective risk management. This is achieved from a sole operation contact point.