MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS, AGENCIA DE SUSCRIPCIÓN, S.A.U. (A/88104799), hereinafter MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS, with registered offices at Carretera de Pozuelo nº 52, 28222, Majadahonda, Madrid (Spain), is the owner of this website and is responsible for the personal data provided by users through this website.
The user is hereby informed of the processing of data provided while browsing the website, as well as any data generated while using said website, including, if applicable, any sharing or international transfers of the data that may occur, for the purposes referred to in the section Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?
If the data provided refers to third-party individuals other than the user, the user affirms that they have gathered said data with the third party’s prior consent to share their data and to have informed them, before providing said data, about the purposes of the processing, sharing and other terms provided for in the Information on Data Protection section.
The user hereby states that they are 14 or older. If the data provided during navigation come from children under the age of 18, including health data, as the holder of parental authority or guardianship over the minor, you expressly authorize the processing of such data under the terms established in the additional information.
The user guarantees the accuracy and truthfulness of the data provided, undertaking to inform MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS of any changes to the data provided.
Who is the data controller for your personal data?
The data controller for the information and/or personal data you provide to MAPFRE is:
- Identity: MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS, AGENCIA DE SUSCRIPCIÓN, S.A.U. (A/88104799)
- Postal address: Carretera de Pozuelo, 52, 28222 Majadahonda, Madrid. Spain.
- Data Protection Officer contact details: NNCC@mapfre.com
What data does MAPFRE collect?
- Data obtained from the browsing and use of MAPFRE’s website, specifically:
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) that provides them with access to the Internet. For example, a user of provider XXX will be identified by the domain xxx.es.
- The date and time of access to the website.
- The Internet address from which the link directed the user to the website.
- Identifying, health-related, economic and any other data that you provide through of the form accessible by users on the website and for the purpose stated in such form.
Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?
The purposes for data processing are as follows:
- Regarding data obtained during the browsing and use of MAPFRE’s website, MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS will process the data generated by browsing for the purposes set out in the cookies panel and its associated preferences [LINK TO COOKIES SETTINGS PANEL].
- Where appropriate, data provided in the form accessible on the website will be processed for the purposes related to such form, namely:
– If you provide your data to be registered at the event “XXVIII Jornadas Internacionales Global Risks de MAPFRE”, MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS will process all the personal data for the following purposes:
- Management and Organizing the event.
- Promotion, dissemination, and publishing of the event by filming or recording images of the participants attending the event and broadcasting those images live or recorded and/or publishing them in newspapers, corporate magazines, and internal and/or outside communications media, on websites, at MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS acts and presentations, and on social networks that are involved with MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS in activities associated with the event.
- Comprehensively and centrally managing the relationship with the different MAPFRE Group companies.
- If you provide data in order to request information through any of the published addresses, MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS will process your data to contact you and respond to your request.
How long will MAPFRE keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time determined on the basis of the following criteria: (i) legal obligation of retention; and (ii) request for erasure of the data by the data subject in applicable cases. Health Data will be retained until one month after the end of the event.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal grounds for the processing of your data for the purposes indicated in the section “Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?” are listed below:
- With regard to the browsing and use of MAPFRE’s website, consent is given by the user in the cookies panel [LINK TO COOKIES SETTINGS PANEL].
- With regard to data provided through the form to be registered to the event “XXVIII Jornadas Internacionales Global Risks de MAPFRE” the legal basis is the consent given by the user by providing their data including health related with the purpose that MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS can attend the registration request and to be able to carry out the formalities associated with the management and organization of the event, the promotion, dissemination and publication of the event, as well as the comprehensive management of the relationship with the MAPFRE Group.
- With regard to data provided through any of the published addresses, the legal basis is the consent given by the user by providing their data as contact details so that MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS can respond to their request.
Who will your data be shared with?
MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS may share your data exclusively for the purposes specified in the section “Why does MAPFRE process your personal data?” with the following recipients:
- To third-party companies with whom collaboration agreements have been entered into for the provision of qualified services requested by the client.
- To reinsurance companies of both the MAPFRE Group and third-party companies, necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
- To the various insurance, financial and real estate companies belonging to the MAPFRE Group (mapfre.com), subsidiaries and investee companies, for the purposes of comprehensively and centrally managing the relationship of data subjects with the different MAPFRE Group companies.
- To the different service provision companies of the MAPFRE Group for the due provision of the service.
- To authorities, regulators or governmental bodies in cases required by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
Within the framework of such communications, data may be transferred internationally to third countries. Such transfers shall be made to countries where there is no suitability decision by the European Commission only when they are essential for the fulfillment of the stated purposes.
What are your rights when you provide your data to MAPFRE?
Under the terms and scope set forth in the current regulations, any person may exercise the following rights:
- Access: Find out what personal data MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS holds about you.
- Rectification: Request the correction of any inaccurate data.
- Erasure: Request that data be deleted when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Restriction of processing: Request that MAPFRE stop processing your data, if, for example, the data are inaccurate or the processing thereof is illegal. However, it may still be processed for the exercise or defense of possible claims, the protection of the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Objection: Object to the processing of your data, except when necessary for, among other reasons, the development of the contractual relationship, if appropriate, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: Receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, or request that it be sent to another controller where technically feasible.
You may also, at any time, revoke your consent to the processing of your data, where appropriate.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised directly by the owner of the data or by means of a legal or voluntary representative, via written communication addressed to Corporate Privacy and Data Protection Office. Carretera de Pozuelo, 52, 28222 Majadahonda, Madrid and/or DISMA.OfCorpdePrivacidadyProteccionDatos@mapfre.com.
You can also submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if you consider that MAPFRE has not processed your data in accordance with the regulations, through the website set up for such purposes by the corresponding Supervisory Authority.
MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS accepts no responsibility for information on this website originating from sources outside of the MAPFRE Group, nor for any content that it has not created.
The links that appear on this page are solely intended to inform the user about the existence of other relevant sources of information available on the Internet, where the data provided here may be expanded. Under no circumstances shall MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS be held liable for the outcome obtained through said links.
The owner of the domain is MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS, AGENCIA DE SUSCRIPCIÓN, S.A.U, with CIF(A/88104799), registered office at Carretera de Pozuelo nº 52, 28222, Majadahonda, Madrid (Spain), registration data in the Madrid Mercantile Register, Volume 37.708, Folio 42, Section 8ª, Page M-671.788, 1st inscription.
The user undertakes to make good use of the website. This good use is understood to be in accordance with current legislation, good faith and public order.
The user also agrees not to use the website for fraudulent purposes and not to perform any action intended to damage, disable or overload the website or that may prevent its normal use and operation in any way.
All rights reserved. The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive symbols that appear therein, belong to MAPFRE and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other total or partial, free or paid for use of the texts, images or any other content contained on the website is strictly forbidden without written authorization from the copyright holders.
MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to apply any changes, variations, deletions or cancellations to the contents and its manner of presentation that it deems necessary, whether temporarily or permanently. The user must ensure that they are using the updated version at all times. This does not grant users the right to receive indemnification for any damages and losses.