From the Services section of MAPFRE Global Risks we offer global insurance solutions for financial institutions and intermediaries that operate worldwide. In view of the importance of certain institutions in the development of society and the key role of financial intermediaries in the economy, a global risk management service adapted to the needs of such entities is ever more than necessary.
As a result of our broad experience, MAPFRE Global Risks has become a specialist in accepting all types of risks in the field of financial institutions and intermediaries, such as:
- Consultants: due to the importance and confidentiality of the documentation handled by such companies, it is fundamental to employ the services of a trustworthy global insurer to avoid risks arising from such activities.
- Financial institutions: cover includes buildings, Data Processing Centres and construction. Moreover, all financial institution businesses require insurance to ensure that possible errors are kept to a minimum.
- Healthcare Groups: these include hospitals and care homes. The activity, the staff and those persons using these facilities require effective and comprehensive protection.
- Universities: it is in these centres that knowledge and future talent is developed. Therefore, it is crucial that universities are insured against possible risks that can occur and affect all occupants.
- Town halls: since these are organizations that look after the interests of a municipality, a system for implementing risk prevention and safety strategies is fundamental.
In MAPFRE Global Risks we provide insurance solutions for all of these types of client that include all risks of material damage, construction all risks, machinery breakdown, transport or liability.