The Aviation and Transport Business Area of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS, responsible for the underwriting of Aviation in the Group, has made available to MAPFRE MÉXICO an online quotation system to underwrite General Aviation risks.
Through this powerful tool, MAPFRE MÉXICO will be available to achieve automatic quotations for hull insurance and Liability policies for light aircrafts helicopters and drones so as the required Liability cover within the airports.
The quotation system has received the name of MAGICO (MAPFRE Aviación General Insurance Cotizador) and will allow MAPFRE MÉXICO to gain more autonomy and agility thanks to these actions:
– The automatic obtaining of quotations to submit to the customer.
– The possibility to download insurances certificates when the operation is Won.
– A comprehensive risk´s database. (All operations will be saved).
– Obtain detailed underwriting reports over the type of aircrafts, uses, taxes, etc.
This app had been recently deployed in MAPFRE MÉXICO and the prevision to bring it into line this year with the rests of MAPFREs that also underwrite general aviation business in the world is:
• Fase 1: Chile, Colombia, Guatemala, Peru, Spain.
• Fase 2: Brazil
• Fase 3: Argentina, Equator, Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, P. Rico, Dominican Republic, Uruguay and Venezuela.