The new board and its chairman proposed a challenge for the next three years to boost internal meetings to share knowledge and experiences among IGREA members, after receiving the requests made by partners in this regard.
On May 22, the board of directors of IGREA (Associated Spanish Risk Managers Initiative) met. During this meeting the new chairman and members of the association’s board of directors were selected.
The new board of directors is as follows:
• Chairman: FERROVIAL, represented by Daniel San Millán
• Vice chairman: SACYR, represented by David González, and SIEMENS-GAMESA, represented by Gaizka Nicuesa
The rest of the board is comprised of:
• TELEFÓNICA, represented by Augusto Pérez
• REPSOL, represented by Antonio de la Torre
• PROSEGUR, represented by Diego Domínguez
• GRUPO SAN JOSÉ, represented by Lourdes Freiria
• RED ELÉCTRICA, represented by Julian Díaz – Peñalver
In order to share experiences and boost the sharing of know-how, a calendar of internal meetings was set, e.g., in June there will be an internal event about insurance problems in the construction business and another in December to share experiences with regard to setting programs through reinsurance surety companies.
Events open to the insurance market include the ANNUAL IGREA WORKSHOP, which will take place on October 24 and tackle issues of great interest for Risk Management professionals and their involvement in the insurance market.